Wednesday 20 June 2018

Review - I, Frankenstein

Aaron Eckhart plays Adam Frankenstein; the creation of Dr Victor Frankenstein.

Adam is rescued by a secret order of um .... angel/gargoyles I guess? Their queen gives Adam his name and tells him he needs to find his higher purpose.

Adam is immortal and finds himself in modern day ... I'm going to say London. Let's say London. Where a demon prince (Bill Nighy) is trying to possess corpses with demons from hell so he can destroy everyone and take over.

Bill Nighy has doctors working for him to reanimate the corpses and Adam is going to Take Him Down.

Movies on Netflix are a bit hit and miss for me, but I, Frankenstein  wasn't bad. It's an hour and a half  of smashy fun with a dose of myth and legend thrown in.

And Miranda Otto as the Gargoyle Queen. Yes, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment