Saturday, 18 June 2016
31 days of blogging - days five and six
Yesterday's topic was 10 songs I'm loving right now.
Hmmm ... I've been listening to musicals a bit lately. I finally listened to Hamilton so let's start there ...
1) Alexander Hamilton
2) One Night in Bangkok
3) Ghost Town
5) I Can't Feel My Face
6) Cake By The Ocean (I know. It's growing on me.)
7) Rock the Casbah
8) The Western Approach
9) Leliana's Song
10) Empress of Fire
Today's topic is the five senses right now:
1) Taste - garlic bread. We had Pizza Hut for tea, and I can still taste the garlic bread.
2) Smell - nothing in particular right now.
3) Sight - computer screen
4) Touch - computer keyboard ;)
6) Sound - cars going by on the road outside - a sound that invariably makes me sleepy.