Sunday 30 August 2015

Blogger award

Greg from http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.co.nz/ nominated me for a bloggers award - which I only just picked up on yesterday even though he did it last week - sorry Greg!

I'm just going to answer Greg's questions, because I'm doing this at work so I don't forget, but you're all great and all that jazz :)

Okay.

On to the questions!


1) Do you have a favorite book to share?

Station Eleven by Emily St John Mandel is my favourite read of 2015. I've read it twice this year

2) If you could go back in time, what era would you goto?

Oh ... that's a hard one. I love the fashion and movies of the 1950s but then rampant sexims and racism .... hmmmmmm. Early 1800s, maybe. Just because of Jane Austen.

3) If you've read Divergent, which faction are you? If not, skip this one.
N/A

4) What is your favorite game?
Dragon Age: Origins. For mobile games, Midnight Castle, which is a hidden objects game.

5) What fairy tale setting would you visit if you could?
The Snow Queen. Not bloody Frozen, but the original fairytale.

6) Do you have a favorite movie?
All About Eve.

7) TV or movies?
Yes.

8) Do you share your blog with family or do you keep it on the down low?
I don't share with them as such but if they asked me about it I'd tell them. There's nothing on here that they couldn't read.

9) What is your favorite food?
Chocolate. Roast chicken. Salty, salty potato chips. Chocolate covered pretzels. Salty, salty fries.

10) If you had an all expenses paid visit to anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
Paris. Paris has always been my dream destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment