Tuesday 3 January 2017

It's a small world ...

Well, at the moment MY world feels rather small. It's something I've been thinking about lately - I spend a lot of time at home -  more so now that it's the summer holidays, and my world feels like it's shrinking exponentially (if that's the word I want).

With the new year upon us, and with the possibility of studying again after more than 20 years looming on the horizon, I need to figure out how to expand my world again, beyond my home, and beyond spawn.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I wanted to get the idea down on paper, so to speak, to give me a jumping-off point.

How do you expand your world?

1 comment:

  1. oh how funny Maree! I decided last week to start studying again! After MANY years too. Well, that is definitely going to make your world bigger! and reading which you are doing too. The other thing I think is excellent is traveling. I haven't been able to go away, like really away to a new place, but just traveling local even if I have already been there does make my world bigger. Maybe you should make this a regular feature and post about the things you are doing. I bet more ideas will come, especially from commenters.

    ReplyDelete