Tuesday 30 May 2023

I don't know about you, but I"m feeling 52... almost

 

I'm going to be 52 in a couple of weeks. (The 12th of June to be precise. I don't believe in astrology, but I'm a Gemini.)

I've had an idea percolating for a while, to find 52 things I can achieve in 52 weeks. Not necessarily to do something once a week, because that's a bit ... limiting? 

I have a couple of ideas so far.

I do cross-stitch, and I don't really want to learn a new craft, but what I do want to do is learn beading. I've never done it, but I have projects on the go that do use it.

I also refuse to learn how to do French knots, so learning beading will be a good alternative. 

The second one - and this probably sounds silly - but I want to learn how to do pretty eye makeup. I don't really wear a lot of makeup (the above picture was from a work do last year) but I always think it looks pretty and it's something I'd like to learn for myself.

So that's ... two things. Two down. 50 to go. I still have a couple of weeks to add to the list. :)

2 comments: