Wednesday 22 June 2016

31 Days of blogging days 10 and 11

I went searching for different topics rather than the original list I had chosen, and came across this: http://30daychallengearchive.tumblr.com/post/99654289893/alyssiarose-im-taking-part-in-this-blog

Obviously it's not October, and I chose to focus - for this post - on what I'm grateful for.

I'm about to go and start dinner, so the first thing I'm going to mention is crispy chicken skin. Om nom nommmmm.

Rainy nights where I have nothing better to do than browse Netflix.

Netflix.

Kittens (see also: cats)

A healthy spawn

Musical soundtracks (I recently discovered Hamilton)

I know there's more, but that's not a bad start.

Given this is supposed to be catching up on two days of posts, let me see what else that list has ...

H'm. Nothing is catching my eye right now, so let's pretend the photo of Sophie up there counts as ... something, shall we?

Excellent. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment